1965-1970 Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, and Biscayne Tubular Upper Control Arms (Product Overview)
Impala Tubular Upper Control Arms (1965-1970) #CTA-50A
Global West Suspension manufactures tubular upper control arms for the 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, and 1970 Impala, Caprice, Biscayne, and Bel Air.Product Specs:
- G-PLUS arms can use stock or 2 inch drop spindles
- The arms have additional caster built into the them and an improved camber curve. The combination keeps the tire flatter on the pavement.
- A bump stop is installed on the control arm eliminating the stock one on the frame. The new bump stop location allows for a limiter, which can be installed for drag race applications.
- The arms are shipped assembled with billet cross shafts, ball joints, Del-a-lum bushings (standard), and bump stops.
- New alignment specifications are included.