TBC-16 = 9/16 bolt
TBC-12 = 14mm bolt
Global West manufactures rear lower control arms for the Impala, Caprice, Bel Air, Biscayne--model years 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996. Good for street, road race and drag strip, this lower control arm design performs flawlessly.
These arms are made out of two inch DOM tubing, are tig welded, and provide superior strength over boxed or square arms.
Installing these arms will help in many different driving conditions, including controlling lateral movement, reducing wheel hop, increased corner exit, straight line stability and more. They can be used for street, drag race, road race and autocross applications.The Global West Advantage: Product Info
- Spherical aircraft bearings are on the frame side and a Del-A-Lum bushing on the rear end side.
- The maintenance is low and the bushings are quiet.
- The rear end is stable especially around corners.
- The arm allows the rear end to pivot without bind due to the bearing being installed on the frame side.
- Del-A-Lum bushings provide lateral control.
- This feature will make the car track straighter during a drag launch; plus, increased lateral cornering ability is achieved.
- The Del-A-Lum bushings have a lifetime warranty to the original purchaser.
On uni-body cars only, road noise maybe heard a little more. We do not recommend using a Panhard rod with this application. Bind will occur if used.