Global West Suspension has created a Negative Roll front end coilover kit (big block) with single adjustable shocks for the 1967,1968, 1969, and 1970 Mustang.
Global West offers 2 different coilover suspension systems. The first is used for drag racing and street applications. The second system is a Negative roll system. Negative roll is used for road racing and performance street handing.This kit contains:
The Global West Advantage: Coilover Kit
- Tubular upper control arms
- Tubular lower control arms
- Adjustable strut rods
- Billet aluminum tower shock mounts
- Steel lower shock mounts
- QA-1 performance shocks (available non-adjustable single adjustable, or double adjustable)
- Eibach Racing Springs
- Helper springs
- Helper spring spacers
- Thrust bearing kit under the springs for easier adjusting
- New hardware
- Global West coilover kits maintain factory suspension loads in the shock tower, from the bottom up. No cutting of the shock tower is required.
- Installation requires drilling a total of 6 holes for the drag / street version and 10 holes for negative roll / road racing system. Drill templates included.
- Upper and lower control arms are fully assembled. Top of the line Del-a-lum bushings are used in the upper arms and spherical Teflon lined bearings are used in the lowers. Threaded ball joints are used top and bottom.
- Adjustable strut rods make caster adjustment simple. Our strut rods have a special clevis that indexes in the frame making it impossible for improper installation.
- Eccentric locout kits eliminate the lower cam bolts. The cam bolts can slip during hard cornering altering your alignment. Our new locout kits offer 6 adjustments for camber rather than one.
- Stock brakes whether drum or disc can be used. Racing brakes are also not a problem. Notice our category 5 disc brake system.
- Coilover shocks are available three different ways non-adjustable, single adjustable, and double adjustable.
- Adjustable ride height is a given. Note: Lowering the ride height 1 inch places the shock in the middle of its travel.
- Billet aluminum upper mounts are standard.
- Special steel lower mounts install on the lower arm to maximize spring and shock performance.
- Needle bearing kits are standard with our coilover kits. Needle bearings go between the lower adjuster and the spring. Needle bearings to reduce drag when adjusting ride height.
- Hardware is included along with instructions and alignment specifications.
Handling and drag racing kits are available, both kits include the following components.Note:
All components are shipped powder coated black.