Global West manufactures subframe connectors for 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 Firebird. They are the strongest subframes out there that are not cumbersome and hang down. Zero ground clearance is lost and no exhaust modifications are required.Note:
These subframes require welding.
They are powder coated black and made from 2 inch x 0.125 wall DOM tubing (round -- not square)This subframe connector will not fit a convertible. Use 905pc for convertibles.
The Global West Advantage:
- The subframe stiffens the chassis reducing flex generated by extreme loads. This can be from drag racing to road racing.
- It attaches under the floor at the forward bulkhead and extends back to the rear bulkhead where the lower control arm attaches.
- Spans the full distance of the passenger compartment. No modifications are required for installation.
- The subframe is built out of 2 inch round roll cage tubing that tucks up tight along the inside of the outer rocker rail. As large as this subframe is you cannot see it when it is installed.
- The 905 also acts as a jacking rail so you can easily jack the car up for service. If you are installing a roll cage, the 905 subframe is in the correct location for triangulating the cage directly to the subframe.