Global West manufactures tubular subframe connectors for 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, and 2002 Firebird convertibles.Product Information:
- No cutting or modification of the floor is required.
- The subframe connectors are considered to be full length. This means the subframe connector extends from the front bulkhead to the rear bulkhead protecting the full length of the passenger compartment.
- The subframe is built out of 1 5/8 inch round roll cage tubing that tucks up tight along the inside of the outer rocker rail.
- When installed, the 905c runs along the edge and bottom of the rocker rail. It is barely visible, and generally not noticed.
- Additional support plates are supplied along with gussets for installation.
- The 905c also acts as a jacking rail, so you can easily jack the car up for service. If you are installing a roll cage, the 905c is in the correct location for triangulating the cage directly to the subframe.