Benefits and Features:
- Our the control arm has a different geometric shape and possesses a unique camber curve associated with caster. This combination reduces the factory bump steer, provides dramatic handling improvements, and tire flatter on the pavement.
- No frame modifications required, replaces stock upper control arms.
- Has 6 degrees of positive caster built into them so no need to require offset shafts.
- Upper arms reduce factory bump steer by cutting it in half (Beneficial for both drag, street, and road racing applications).
- Control arms are shipped fully assembled.
- New alignment specifications for street, drag racing, and auto-cross are included in every kit.
- Upper arms will work with coilover kits.
- Del-A-Lum bushings are a direct replacement for rubber or polyurethane control arm bushings. They are perfect for street or race applications. This unique design provides smooth performance without squeaks or bind. Designed to last over 100,000 miles. Whether on the street or on the track, Del-A-Lum bushings will give you optimum performance and control.
- Standard ball joints are used so they can be serviced anywhere.
- Billet steel arm shafts
- Bump stops
The control arms are also outfitted with the best bushing on the market, Global West Del-a-lum bushings. The company designed this bushing in the early 1980s for street and road race applications. Since then, the NHRA has approved them for stock classes, and they are also used in circle track. Only Del-a-lum bushings from Global West Suspension have a limited life time warranty.
Part # CTA-88A uses Del-a-lum bushings
Part # CTA-88AP uses polyurethane bushings