Global West Suspension sells rear double adjustable shocks from Viking for the Chevelle, El Camino, Malibu, Monte Carlo (model years--1964,1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, and 1972).
The Viking shock absorbers have a digressive force curve for both compression and rebound. This means that forces increase quickly at low shaft speeds and level off at higher shaft speeds.
The valving provides excellent low speed control with sufficient high speed forces. Each adjustment knob (compression and rebound) provides for 19 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations.
- Lightweight aluminum with sleek clear anodize finish
- Every shock is dyne tested and serialized
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses steel bearings, not the inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competitors.
- 5/8' center less ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!