Benefits and Features:
- Our the control arm has a different geometric shape and possesses a unique camber curve associated with caster. This combination reduces the factory bump steer, provides dramatic handling improvements, and tire flatter on the pavement.
- No frame modifications required, replaces stock upper control arms.
- Has 6 degrees of positive caster built into them so no need to require offset shafts.
- Upper arms reduce factory bump steer by cutting it in half (Beneficial for both drag, street, and road racing applications).
- Control arms are shipped fully assembled.
- New alignment specifications for street, drag racing, and auto-cross are included in every kit.
- Upper arms will work with coilover kits.
- Standard ball joints are used so they can be serviced anywhere.
- Billet steel arm shafts
- Bump stops
- Polyurethane bushings
This kit will fit vehicles using:
- Stock or 2 inch dropped spindles
- Standard or performance springs
- Tall ball joints can be used with the control arms
- Any brake kit using stock spindles
- ATS aluminum spindles
Part # CTA-42A uses Del-a-lum bushings
Part # CTA-42AP uses polyurethane bushings
Watch the video above for more information.