"Stunning appearance meets performance perfection"
Viking shocks for the rear of 67-9 Camaro mono leaf spring cars have adjustable dampening via knobs on the base of the shock. One (on the left) is for bump and the other is for rebound. The shock allows you to fine tune your ride as well as tune for performance.
Mono leafs generally have a fairly soft spring rate from the factory. Getting better shock control will improve the performance. Single adjustable or non adjustable shocks are going to fall short of this. Going to a double adjustable will provide better dampening over bumps because you can adjust the amount of dampening force through a knob, just by turning it. Global West recommends double adjustable shock for just about everything because we all do not have the same usage for our cars.
- This shock has 19 positions of compression and 19 positions of rebound adjustment for a total of 361 different valving combinations
- Lightweight aluminum with sleek clear anodize finish
- Every shock is dyne tested and serialized
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses steel bearings, not the inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competitors.
- 5/8' center less ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- Precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty. Double the warranty of nearly every other manufacturer!