**Global West Suspensions does not recommend using any OEM lower control arm, not designed for coilover applications. We highly recommend using our control arms for coilover applications. Our lower control arms are designed and reinforced specifically to handle the load of a coilover.**
The Viking shock absorbers have a digressive force curve for both compression and rebound. This means that forces increase quickly at low shaft speeds and level off at higher shaft speeds.
The valving provides excellent low speed control with sufficient high speed forces. Each adjustment knob (compression and rebound) provides for 18 positions of adjustment - the zero position and 18 distinctive clicks - providing for a total of 361 valving combinations.
- Lightweight aluminum with sleek clear anodize finish
- Every shock is dyno tested and serialized
- In bearing mount shocks, Viking uses steel bearings, not the inexpensive nylon race bearings like some competitors.
- 5/8' center less ground, hard chrome plated piston rods
- precision machined pistons with PTFE/bronze piston wrap
- Two year material and workmanship warranty.