The TLC Drag Series Advantage
- All drag series A-arms use a low friction bushing that allows the control arm to literally drop when they are installed. The beauty of design is that not only is there reduced friction, but there is zero deflection and no fore and aft movement. TLCs use Delrin type bushings machined specifically for our shafts and housings. Delrin, which is patented, is a hard plastic and can handle extreme loads associated with suspension components. It is long lasting and very durable. Grease fittings are installed in the control arms for lubricating the bushings. Synthetic grease is recommended.
- High speed stability is greatly improved and stable as the car comes down from a wheelie. Both upper and lower control arms feature these bushings.
- Weight savings is minimal using the lower arm because of the tubing wall thickness required. Lower arms are considered load carriers and are "beefed up" to handle wheel stands and extreme loads. The weight savings on a set of four is mainly through the upper control arms.
- The standard spring pocket is upgraded in the arm for a special poly cushion that indexes the spring whether you have trimmed it or not. Simply index the spring in the frame first and then rotate the cushion so the end of the spring indexes in the control arm.
- The factory sway bar attachment points have been removed for reducing control arm weight, plus drag cars donít run front sway bars anyway.
- The arms are powder coated black
- Comes with low friction ball joints
- Bump Stops
- Arms are pre-assembled
TLC Lower Control Arms for standard springs: Part # TLC-71LNote:
TLC standard spring lower arms feature a unique rotating spring perch for indexing. This is beneficial if you have trimmed your coil spring for setting ride height.
New Lower arm Hardware Part #4004