Global West Suspension sells tubular control arms (with polyurethane bushings) for the Camaro (model years--1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1979 1980, and 1981). The arms are shipped assembled with billet cross shafts, ball joints, polyurethane bushings and bump stops.Benefits and Features:
- Our the control arm has a different geometric shape and possesses a unique camber curve associated with caster. This combination reduces the factory bump steer, provides dramatic handling improvements, and tire flatter on the pavement.
- No frame modifications required, replaces stock upper control arms.
- Has positive caster built into them so no need to require offset shafts.
- Upper arms reduce factory bump steer by cutting it in half (Beneficial for both drag, street, and road racing applications).
- Control arms are shipped fully assembled.
- New alignment specifications for street, drag racing, and auto-cross are included in every kit.
- Control arms can be used with lowered frame mounting holes.
- Upper arms will work with coilover kits.
- Standard ball joints are used so they can be serviced anywhere.
- Billet steel arm shafts
- Bump stops
- Polyurethane bushing
This kit will fit vehicles using:
- Stock or 2 inch dropped spindles
- Standard or performance springs
- Tall ball joints can be used with the control arms
- Any brake kit using stock spindles
- ATS aluminum spindles