The Global West Winner's Circle:Experience the Global West Advantage!Do you want to improve handling and upgrade your suspension? Are you interested in being able to install a suspension system yourself without cutting up your car? Do you want something affordable? Use the components that winners trust and buy "Global West Negative Roll Plus 3 Coilover Kit" for your 1967, 1968, 1969 or 1970 Mustang.The 2014 Pikes Peak International Hill Climb winner, Ralf Christensson (Team Los Vikingos), broke the Vintage Class lap time record--clocking in at 10:46 in his 1967 Mustang. During this historic race, he used the Global West Mustang Front Coilover Kit.
Watch the winning laps below:
The Global West Advantage: It’s All About Geometry!
Negative Roll™ Plus 3
Negative Roll™ is a kit Global West Suspension Components manufactures to change the geometry curve of the suspension and induce negative camber as the tires moves up into the fender. Mustang production cars have the opposite condition, excessive positive camber gain, which reduces cornering ability and increases tire wear.What is Camber?
Negative camber refers to the tire tilting in towards the engine; positive camber is when the tire is tilting out of the fender.
Why should I choose Negative Roll™ Plus 3 coilover kit?
- Increases the cornering ability dramatically without excessive modifying the car. Simply drilling a few holes.
- Upper arms have built in caster so large front tires can be installed without hitting the fender for performance alignment settings.
- Maintains the tire contact patch flatter on the pavement during cornering verses stock.
- Provides the longer shock travel in front suspension then the factory.
- Allows more latitude for adjusting your ride height without bottoming.
- Increases the shocks dampening ability because the base of the shock is closer to the center-line of the wheel. Small shock adjustments dampen with more efficiency.
- Improved motion ratio.
- Large selection of spring rates available for fine tuning.
- The system can be used for street, auto cross, or road racing simply by a spring change.
Global West Suspension offers a wide variety of suspension components for 1967, 1969, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973 Mustangs.
With these products, Global West sells coil over kits, control arms (Negative Roll), sway bars, upper a-arms, lower a-arms, billet upper shocks, tower supports, coil springs, eccentric locout kits, bearing kits strut rods, spring spacers, coil over shocks, suspension components for big and small block cars, components for drag applications, and more.
One of the newest packages Global West introduced is coilover suspension kits for 71-73 Mustangs. The kits offer over 9 inches of shock travel, which is more than any other coilover kit on the market for Mustangs. Soon Global West will have available rear coilover kits for Mustangs complimenting the front kits.
The catalog listings include information about installation and adjustments that you can make with the suspension system. Ride height, shock dampening bump and rebound, anti squat, roll center height, spring rates, and setting wheelbase are addressed.